Valentine’s Day is a special occasion where people express their love and affection for one another. Show YOURS they’re your only one through a scrapbook page!
Making a Valentine’s scrapbook page is easy. Follow these 6 steps:
- Gather materials such as construction paper, stickers, glue, markers, and any other decorations you would like to use.
- Print a few pictures of you and your Valentine.
- Choose a theme that is specific to your relationship, or use a Valentine’s Day theme like hearts and flowers.
- Choose your 12×12 paper and glue to chipboard.
- Create a layout for your page, add pictures, write a heartfelt message, and add finishing touches such as glitter or ribbon.
- Give the gift that warms the heart!
Glue your 12” x 12” paper down to a chipboard sheet so the page is durable and doesn’t bend after adding all of your decorations and paper. Once you glue your scrapbook paper to the chipboard, you can easily design your page however you’d like! Gone are the days of scrapbook pages folding or wrinkling.
Hand-written notes add that extra touch.
Our large writing notebook has thick, lined paper that will keep your writing neat and straight to stand out on your scrapbook page. Pull a sheet from the notebook and write your love letter. Tell your partner just how much they mean to you on this special day.
Protect your gift.
Keep your creation safe and free of damage with scrapbook page protectors. You’ll want to look at this gift for years to come.
Creating a Valentine’s scrapbook page for your favorite person is a unique and thoughtful way to show them how much you care. It will gaurantee a memorable Valentine’s Day and allow you to celebrate the special bond that you both share. So what are you waiting for? Gather your supplies and get to crafting!
Check out our TikTok to learn more!
Copyright Samsill Corporation 2022