- Combined biobased and recycled properties offer a perfect balance of sustainability benefits
- Composed of at least 69% biobased material including environmentally friendly polypropylene cover made with 25% plant based renewable polyethylene
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Chipboard is made from 100% recycled material
- PVC free – acid free and archival safe
- Biobased content tested using ASTM D-6866 standards
- Lifetime product guarantee – A Binders for Life product
- Clear overlay on front, back, and spine for easy customization
- Two clear pockets provide extra storage for loose documents
- D-Ring holds up to 25% more pages than standard round ring and is mounted on the back lid allows pages to lie flat and reduce wear
|Material||:||Polypropylene + 25% Biobased Polyethylene|
|Made||:||USA of domestic and imported materials|
Samsill’s BindersforLife™ is about creating products that matter to you. We are proud to constantly create unique products; like our Biobased + Biodegradable Binders, Speedy Spine Time Saving Binders, Antimicrobial Binders, Breast Cancer Awareness Binders, and DXL Ergonomic Binders.
The BindersforLife™ Guarantee is a statement of confidence to our customers for the reliability and durability of Samsill’s BindersforLife™ products. Our binders are designed and manufactured to the highest standards in quality, appearance and performance. This lifetime warranty reflects a 58 year tradition of excellence and a commitment to superior binder products. The BindersforLife™ guarantee is our pledge to you that we will proudly stand behind our products for the lifetime of the binder.
Samsill’s BindersforLife™ products are fully guaranteed to the original owner against a defect in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturer defect, even after extended use, we will replace it. If product is no longer available we will replace the item with a product of similar style and value. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care or use, negligence, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Samsill’s liability under this guarantee shall be limited to the cost of replacement only.
To report a binder defect, please contact customer service. Please include your telephone number so that we may contact you. In order to receive replacement product you must present proof of purchase and send the defective binder to Samsill for review. If after inspection, we find that the product is defective in materials or workmanship, we will refund any shipping cost, replace the product at no charge and return the product to you. If the exact product is no longer available we will replace it with a product of similar cost and construction.
ATTN: Binders for Life Guarantee email@example.com
Samsill Corporation bindersforlife.com
5740 Hartman Road